Wednesday 30 July 2014

Sex in the office: a fantasy

The first time we met, he came across as an arrogant asshole. I was forewarned that he may be a bit annoying during the meeting, so I was already predisposed to expect this impression.  He asked me if a concept made sense; it got me so worked up, I clearly had to show him that I know my stuff. There I succeeded, and even got him to almost admit he could be wrong. Our subtle flirtation escaped the eyes of the other meeting participants.

For the second meeting, I was determined to seduce him. I kept thinking about that beautiful man and his confidence, bordering on arrogance; it turned me on. It was just me and him this time, pure coincidence but  I wasn’t going to take any prisoners, I showed up in a knee length skirt with a high slit, high heels, and a list of questions to ask him. Show some leg, show some brain, still the best advice I ever got.

I sat down next to him and he seemed softer, more reserved. First he got upset that all his teammates suddenly went to some event that he wasn’t invited to, and for a moment he reminded me a bit of a kid who wasn’t invited to the party. He apologised for the distraction; I got closer to view the demo on his screen; my leg accidentally brushed against his for only a brief moment, and his foot gently tapped against mine under the desk. It’s very difficult to concentrate on work conversation when the tension is so palpable, you can cut it with a knife.

At some point I veered the conversation away from work and asked a bit about his background, but he didn’t reciprocate. I already had him in the palm of my hand, he clearly understood that I knew my stuff, and it was in his best interest to be on my side. And yet he made me a bit nervous, looking at me with those big beautiful blue eyes, all the unspoken words sitting right there at their surface. He even excused himself to pretend to take a call, in fact to take a breath. When he came back I had crossed my legs and by this point he was openly staring there, where the skirt opened, high up on the thigh, only a few centimetres down from that sweet spot that was drawing his imagination….

He was the perfect gentleman at the end. He gave me all the information I needed for my work, and emphasised how happy he would be to assist me with anything in the future. I could think of a thing or two! His ‘kind regards’ at the end the email, the look in his eyes, his beautiful long hands and the flirtatious banter have set my mind racing; the work relationship was definitely mine, but I wanted to take it further; definitely not safe for work.

I dream about running into him at some event, after hours. Some corporate party where we spend time looking at each other across the room, him with his team, me with my work mates. Eventually he would come up to me, or appear next to me casually when I go to the bar. We would start talking, and he would suggest that he wanted to show me something back at the office, upstairs. We would disappear from the party and go back up. With the sexual tension escalating with each breath, the lift would be the perfect place for him to pounce on me. No, better wait. Let me lead the way. The seed has been planted, we both want it, now to draw these moments out for as long as possible in a fit of exquisite longing…

I lead him down the corridor. He’s still wearing the shirt and tie, I’m still in high heels. There is no one disabled on the floor, surely the disabled bathrooms can only be used for one purpose only. I lead him there, he is walking a bit behind me and checking me out. I can sense his eyes on me, going all over my body. I swagger and sway the hips to emphasise the curves for his visual pleasure. There’s the door, at the end of the corridor. I walk in and turn to face him. He closes the door and undoes his tie.

Now. He pushes me violently against the wall and raises my hands above my head, pinning them at the wrists with one hand. He kisses me hard, forcing his tongue into my mouth, passionately tasting me, the kind of kiss that sends shivers down my spine. He pulls back for a moment, looks deep into my eyes and weaves his long beautiful fingers through my hair, still holding me by the wrists with the other hand. He pulls a bit so that my head is tilted back, looks into my eyes again and kisses me, again, softer this time, but keeping his firm hold on my hair. He lets go; I’m shivering from all the excitement.
The tie comes in handy. He pulls my hands down and in front of me, and ties my arms together. I don’t know how I’m still standing at this point but I don’t have to stand much longer, he pulls me by the tie around my wrists for one quick kiss before pushing me onto my knees. There, he tells me to close my eyes; I’m happy to obey his commands, I find myself responding well to his soft sexy voice.

The best way to be introduced to a cock. He is already hard, so when he unzips his trousers and guides it towards my mouth I can feel its swollen head against my lips, I part them willingly and he pushes the rest of it in, softly, inch by inch and I can feel its girth, I struggle a bit to get my lips all around, and its length as I feel it hitting the back of my throat already when it’s not fully in. Delicious.

I can feel his hands undoing my shirt and going under my bra, grabbing my nipples, squeezing them softly, massaging my breasts and I can feel his desire in his touch. I open my eyes and look up at him while I struggle to take him deeper into my mouth. Finally, he lets escape a moan. He pulls out quickly and roughly forces me up.


There is no comfortable position here but with me wearing heels, we are closer in height so I just have to raise my leg up and find a surface of support, I turn around and do so as I bend over and arch myself out. First he secures me to a beam in the wall, still restrained at the wrists with his tie, then he goes back and I can feel him behind me, close, pressing against my swollen pussy lips for only a moment before forcing himself in; we both moan loudly at the same time, this feels amazing. He fucks me with his beautiful cock, his hands alternatively grabbing my ass or giving me some soft and gentle slaps, but his need is real, it’s there, as real as mine. I’m so wet with excitement I’m probably dripping down all over his cock, his legs, my legs, it’s all a mess but he keeps going, harder and harder until I lose myself completely in a massive orgasm, screaming so loud he has to shove his hand partially in my mouth to shut me up. His moans get louder when he does that and he comes as well, almost only a second after I’m done.

He has the presence of mind to loosen the tie at my wrists before collapsing onto the cold tiled floor, his hair a mess, his face flushed, his shirt half unbuttoned and his trousers partially down his legs. I pull down my skirt and button my shirt, look back at him and take him all in. This beautiful, sexy man. I look into his eyes and I just know, this man is mine. I smile, and he smiles back. I sit down next to him, take his head into my hands and give him one last, long, deep and meaningful kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment